Pottery Barn Kids, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands, announced today the grand opening of its new permanent location in The Village at Corte Madera on Friday, November 9 at 10:00 a.m. The new location will feature a variety of specialized design services to decorate rooms for babies and kids, and will offer complimentary in-home design appointments for the Bay area, a large variety of holiday gifts and a new monogram station for making items special and personal.
The new Pottery Barn Kids store reopens at The Village at Corte Madera with Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas seasonal collections. Shoppers will find a selection of innovative and high-quality gifts, including inspired vignettes with an assortment of bedding, furniture and holiday gift items. The store will feature a cozy shop with the latest faux-fur and flannel collections, a great selection of nursery gifts to celebrate baby’s first holiday and will offer everything grandparents need to create a nursery or play space in their home perfect for regular visits from grandchildren.
“We’ve received amazing support from our loyal customers in Marin County and look forward to welcoming them back to our new Corte Madera location,” said Janet Hayes, president of Pottery Barn Kids and PBteen. “This store has so many new special features that set us apart and make a holiday shopping experience one-of-a-kind.”
With decorating and entertaining services, Pottery Barn Kids is the perfect destination for making holiday shopping simple and personal. Shoppers can take advantage of in-store monogramming to personalize gifts – from iconic Anywhere Chairs to cozy stroller blankets – to make them even more special. The store will also provide shipping options to send gifts directly to the recipient’s doorstep, as well as complimentary gift wrapping. Onsite design specialists will be on-hand to help customers design rooms using new Design Studio workstations, and on Wednesdays between November 21 and December 19 Pottery Barn Kids will open early and offer one-on-one personal shopping from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Opening Weekend Events will begin on Friday, November 9 at 10:00 a.m. and include:
- Giveaways: The first 200 guests on Friday, November 9, will receive a plush Clancy the Bear, the official Pottery Barn Kids mascot, and the first 500 will receive an eco-friendly Pottery Barn Kids shopping tote. Thirty-six lucky customers who find a sleigh bell in their tote will get the chance to select a gift card at the store, worth $25-$500, for a total giveaway amount of $2,000*.
- Fun for all: Visitors will enjoy activities and special appearances:
- Friday, November 9 at 11 a.m. – story time
- Saturday, November 10 at 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. – sing along concert featuring Tim Cain
- Sunday, November 11 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. – face painting with Miss Marilyn
- Friday, November 9 – Sunday, November 18 – appearances by Clancy, the Pottery Barn Kids mascot
STORE LOCATION & INFORMATION
Pottery Barn Kids (across from Macy’s)
The Village at Corte Madera
1600 Redwood Hwy #D045
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.