With on-trend styles from Stride Rite®, Saucony® Kids, Keds® Kids and Sperry Top-Sider® Kids, the latest collection, now available at Stride Rite® locations, capitalizes on the hottest kids fashion trends designed into functional footwear for baby through kids size 7.
Stride Rite®, the leader in premium children’s footwear, is unveiling their Spring 2013 Collection for boys and girls just in time for Easter.
The Spring 2013 Collection is available now in Stride Rite® retail stores, online at www.striderite.com, as well as through Stride Rite® wholesale partners including Nordstrom and Dillard’s. Visit www.striderite.com to find a location near you.
- Color Story. Stride Rite®’s spring sandals and casuals come in every shade of the rainbow. Girls will love the ombré metallics, bright flower accents and gradient sequins for Easter dress-up. Sandals are reminiscent of Sweet Sorbet with hues of mango, pineapple, lime and other berry special colors. Boys suit-up with color pop soles in many casual styles from the Sperry Top-Sider® and Stride Rite® brands.
- Go Global. Exotic prints featuring geometric patterns, zigzags, stripes, zebra and leopard prints for a worldly look in children’s footwear.
- Look out for the Cut Out. Die-cut designed Mary Janes, sandals and flats with intricate designs in more neutral colors are hardly an understated fashion statement this season.
- Get Sporty. Boys and Girls can take it up a notch with ultra-bright neon sneakers with striking graphics and layered mesh in super breathable materials.
- Shades of Gray. Easter can be a sneaker occasion. Moms will love our first tone-on-tone character sneaker, the new MARVEL by Stride Rite® Iron Man shoe with gray, platinum, and silver tones.