As Grande Lakes Orlando celebrates its tenth anniversary of bringing luxury to Orlando this year, the resort continues to raise the bar and offer innovative, authentic experiences for families. While the summer months bring warm weather to Florida, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes brings cool outdoor fun inside. Launched on June 5, families staying in the executive suites at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando can ditch the rollaway bed and offer their pint-sized travel companions a one-of-a-kind in-room camping experience.
Featuring an adorable tent large enough to be a private home for kids, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando In-Room Camping Experience comes complete with a lux double featherbed, and a lantern for nighttime reading of a children’s book, along with an alligator stuffed animal.
The In-Room Camping experience is available from June 5 and includes one premium tent per executive suite, complete with (per child):
- A double featherbed with double sheet, waffle blanket, and standard pillow
- A battery-operated lantern
- A Florida-themed children’s book
- An alligator stuffed animal
- Ritz-Carlton tent delivery and set up
- The details: Cost: $50.00. Package based on availability with a maximum of one tent package per suite. All amenities are intended for guests to keep with the exception of the tent and bedding. Guests are able to purchase the tent, with carrying case and stakes, for an additional $50.00 fee.
The Ritz Kids Club
Ritz Kids program offers a variety of supervised physical and creative activities designed especially for children aged 5 to 12. Offering open play, seven days a week, Ritz Kids has something for every child, including:
- Swimming and Pool Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Playground Play
- Board Game and Video Game Challenges
- Obstacle Courses and Relay Races
- Karaoke and Dance Parties
- Outdoor Adventures
- Surrey Bike Rides
- Games and Sports
- Pastry Decorating: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 4 p.m.
Open Play Daily: Noon to 6 p.m., $20/hour per child.
Kid's Night Out: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., $80 per child. A complimentary dinner is included with Kid's Night Out. Snack and beverages are provided at Ritz Kids.
Photo credit: The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes