A mother of two young children, Dr. Amy was both overwhelmed by the choices of skincare products available and frustrated by the lack of accessible information for new parents. To help other parents, she developed a visionary skincare line that offers premier products as well as advice for parents.
Baby Pibu™ is the first dermatologist mom-created skincare line developed specifically for infants, was launched in early March of 2014. Developed by board-certified dermatologist mom Dr. Amy Kim, Baby Pibu™’s Newborn Essentials Skincare Kit features 10 luxury products to care for, protect and treat infant skin, along with instructions and tips on skincare.
The heart of the Baby Pibu™ product line is the Newborn Essentials Skincare Kit which was born out of Dr. Amy’s signature baby shower gift. It features several premium items new parents need to care for delicate skin. Additionally, it provides simple instructions, in collaboration with parenting consultants, Moms on Call™. The Skincare Kit includes:
- Pibu’s™ Bathtime Wash – Two-in-one tear-free hair and body cleanser
- Pibu’s™ Baby Butter – Moisturizing skin cream
- Hydrating Ointment – Intensive hydration for chapped, dry and eczema-prone skin
- Bottom Balm – Protection from diaper rash
- Baby Sunscreen – Broad spectrum SPF 30+ PABA-free sun protection
- Rash Relief – For inflamed dry skin and eczema breakouts
- Intensive Bottom Relief – Soothing ointment to treat diaper rash
- Gentle Scalp Lather – Wash to relieve oily patches and dry flakes and treat cradle cap symptoms
- Safety 1st Soft Bristle Brush – Recommended for daily bath time routine
- Complete Doctor’s Instructions for Care – Instructions and special tips on skincare
The Newborn Essentials Skincare Kit retails for $100, and individual products are available in full-sized bottles. The stylish packaging doubles as a keepsake box, making it an elegant accessory for any nursery. All products are divided into three categories of care:
- Daily Care – Products to be used daily to care for and nurture skin
- Protect – Products to prevent common newborn skin ailments and protect from the elements
- Treat – Products specifically created to treat specific skin conditions
Baby Pibu’s naturally-derived ingredients have been scrutinized by a panel of doctors. Several items have received recognition and endorsements by various healthcare organizations including the National Eczema Association and The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Baby Pibu™ products can be purchased at boutiques nationwide as well as online at www.babypibu.com. To learn more information about Baby Pibu™, visit the www.babypibu.com, call 800.948.3631 .
You must log in to post a comment.