Children will snuggle up in luxurious Trump® Kids monogrammed sleeping bags and tents provided by Marmot, the maker of high-end outdoor clothing and gear, while enjoying delicious s’mores personally-delivered by a hotel chef. Before bed, kids can count constellations from a planetarium projector or watch the fire embers burn low on the living room HDTV, while the starry lights of The Strip twinkle through the suite’s floor-to-ceiling windows. Parents will enjoy the perks of in-suite “Glamping” with a customized survival kit, complete with a chilled bottle of Trump Blanc de Blanc, Trump monogrammed sleeping masks and luxurious organic bath products from The Spa at Trump®.
The Trump International Hotel™ Las Vegas is a new “Glamping” package for families who wish to experience luxury camping, TRUMP style. The year-round package includes two nights in a penthouse suite, and all of the amenities needed to create an unforgettable indoor camping experience
The “Glamping” package starts at $1,400 and includes a donation to The Eric Trump Foundation, benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Amenities of the “Glamping” package include:
- A monogrammed Trump® Kids robe, Marmot tent, and sleeping bag (available for purchase);
- Educational in-suite planetarium projector;
- Delicious s’mores prepared and presented by a hotel chef;
- HDTV campfire simulation;
- Trump® Kids commemorative flashlight and plush stuffed animal;
- Eco-friendly glow sticks;
- Outdoor sound effects for iHome music system; and
- “Glamping” survival kit for parents including a bottle of Trump Blanc de Blanc, Trump monogrammed sleeping masks, and luxury Spa at Trump® bath products.
For more information or to book the “Glamping” package, please visit: www.trumphotelcollection.com/las-vegas/specials/glamping-package or call (855) LV-TRUMP.