photo credit Cleveland.com
The new year has reset and families are seeking to travel to the best destinations for kids. This year the old traditional trends have been replaced with culture, sports and one-of-a-kind experiences… Which U.S. families are looking to experience more of these types of travel trends for 2015 and beyond.
ABC Travel Guides for Kids, gives insight into where families will be traveling in 2015. This hot list reveals where families will be traveling with kids in the United States. ABC Travel Guides for Kids is the premier producer and publisher of all-in-one alphabet, activity and souvenir guides specifically designed for kids.
Best Family Travel Destinations
Photo credit Walt Disney World Resort
- Cleveland, OH –The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a top five bucket list attraction. Progressive Field might be the most family friendly ballpark in the country and King James wants to bring a World Championship to this sports crazy town. For a dining experience like no other visit Sokolowskis.
- Pittsburgh, PA – Back on our list for the second time in four years, Steel City is the home of Pop Art, Primanti Bros., more bridges then we can count, three rivers, Heinz and Carnegie museums, and sports teams that are always on top of their game.
- Detroit, MI –. Our country owes much thanks to Henry Ford, Berry Gordy, Dan Gilbert and the long list of entrepreneurs from the region who epitomize the American Dream. Must visit attractions include the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village, theMotown Museum and a tour at Morley Candy Factory home of Sanders Candy. Don’t miss the Giant Uniroyal Tire on I-94.
- Orlando, FL – Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Legoland, Gatorland and the attractions along I-Drive are only a fraction of the dozens of Orlando fun spots that provide more theme park and fantastical family fun than any other city in the world.
- San Diego, CA – This ultra family friendly city features 17 Balboa Park museums, the USS Midway Museum, Legoland, Sea World, Zoo and Safari Park as well as some of our nation’s most beautiful beaches, parks and gardens.
- Washington DC – History, culture, art, sports and 19 Smithsonian museums and a zoo with pandas, keep DC on our list year after year.
- Times Square, NY – Another year on our list is no surprise for the Crossroads of the World. We love Madame Tussauds, Ripley’s, the Times Square Museum & Visitor Center and seeing a Broadway show. Kids love the M&M and Hershey’ssuperstores.
With spring break just around the corner this amazing list will help with planning the best family holiday ever!