Organized by UBM plc, Cool Kids Fashion Shanghai is China’s must-attend children fashion event for trade professionals. It features a complete overview of children clothing and accessories (ages 0-16 years). The event is comprised of an Exhibition, Kids Fashion Design Contest, Designers Fashion Shows, Trend Forums, Kids Fashion Shows and Kids Fashion Museum.
For more information on the event, highlights and exhibitor profiles, visit www.coolkidsfashion.com/en
China’s must-attend trade event for kids’ fashion, opens its doors to kids fashion industry players from 22-24 July 2015 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre, China. It features more than 65 kids fashion brands from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Hong Kong,Italy, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States and more. These international kids fashion brands have been carefully reviewed and selected by distinguished Advisory Committee to be showcased at Cool Kids Fashion Shanghai.
Cool Kids Fashion Shanghai 2015
Participating brands include Barefoot Dreams, Bibi, Cececo, Devilollipop, Desigual, Dickies, Dr. Apple, Ecobibi, Farg&Form by KIDSTOPIA, Finn+Emma, Four-Lads, Manila Grace, Martin Marietta, Rockin’ Baby, SCHWARTZ and more. They showcase a complete overview of children fashion and accessories (ages 0-16 years).
China’s kids fashion industry is continually driven by China’s next-generation parents. They are fashionable and want their kids to look stylish as well. They are looking for comfortable yet chic apparel and accessories for their babies and kids.
Event highlights at Cool Kids Fashion Shanghai include:
- Kids Design Contest Awards/Gallery: Launched in February 2015, the Kids Fashion Design Contest have received 942 entries from worldwide aspiring designers. Twenty designers have been short-listed. Their collections are on display and are featured in the Kids Fashion Show. Final judging will happen on 23 July. The distinguished panel of judges is made up of famous fashion designers and heads of fashion associations from China, Singapore, Spain and United Kingdom
- Kids Fashion Design Kids Fashion Shows: The world renowned kids fashion brands including Babi Boo, Deseason, Desigual, Lesha, MAYA, Pencil Club, TUC TUC and more take center stage and showcase their latest collections.
- Trend Zones: Supported by Peclers Paris, the world’s leading trend study organization, the hot color, patterns and materials are illustrated in this area for industry people to spot 2016/2017 Autumn/Winter fashion trends. It’s showcased under four themes – “Preppy College”, “Leisure”, “Trendy” and “Girly”.
- Trend Forums: Ms. Zheng Mianmian, Senior Trend Analyst of WGSN, will share her insight on 2016/2017 Autumn/ Winter Kids Fashion Trend. Mr. Massimo Carminati, Trend and Style Director of Peclers Paris China, will conduct a session on “Kids Fashion Design Style and Trend”. Mike, Instructor at Cohim Fashion Training Organization; Fashion Merchandising Manager, will host a session on the “Visual Merchandising for Kids Fashion”.
- Kids Fashion Museum: A display of collection of baby and children’s apparel from China’s ethnic minorities.
Collocated with Cool Kids Fashion Shanghai, CBME China showcases full range of baby child and maternity products in 205,000 exhibition space, with 2,836 brands from 2,147 suppliers.
Cool Kids Fashion Shanghai is a perfect platform for brand owners, distributors and investors to meet and explore business opportunities.