The Orbit Baby O2™ Stroller is designed for active families. Ideal for walking or running, on or off-road, with unique, dual seating modes to optimize the ride for speed, terrain and baby’s favorite scenery.
The O2 incorporates several iconic Orbit Baby design features, including its patented 360-degree docking and rotating interface, making it one of the few strollers that allow you to face baby while jogging. With an emphasis on advanced safety and engineering, Orbit Baby is continually recognized for its innovation and ergonomic design. The O2’s unique design allows parents to easily switch between “performance mode” and “city mode” with the push of a lever. Users can dock any G2 or G3 Orbit Baby seat on the O2 Stroller Base and rotate the seat so baby can face parent or face the world.
Orbit Baby O2 Stroller
The Orbit Baby O2™ product highlights include:
- Versatility: Perfect for everyday strolling or jogging the open trail: O2’s dual seating modes provide a high position for everyday strolling and a low, streamlined position for smooth stability while running or navigating rough terrain.
- Share the journey: Choose to face baby, or face the world together: O2 is one of the few strollers that allow you to face baby while jogging, so you can reverse the seat to share more face time or to shield baby from wind or sun.
- Travel System Convenience: O2 is compatible with various Orbit Baby seats, so it’s a seamless and secure Travel System when used with our Infant or Toddler Car Seats, a Pram when used with our Bassinet, and a smooth Everyday or Jogging Stroller when used with our Stroller Seat.
- Lockable front swivel wheel gives you the best of both worlds: choose to swivel when strolling around town or winding trails, or lock the wheel for smooth and stable running.
- Smooth Ride: One-handed maneuvering, shock absorbing suspension, and sturdy, air-filled tires provide its ultimate sport performance.
- Intuitive and controlled fold/unfold
The Orbit Baby O2 Stroller will be available at www.orbitbaby.com, as well as select retailers and specialty boutiques throughout the U.S.