Girls Will Be is our new fave designer with a very necessary message! They actually design clothes that empower girls to be themselves. Disrupts the marketplace for changing the mindset that girls clothing should always be “girly girl” clothes.
It’s not all about roses and cupcakes for them…Including kids lifestyle the brand feels girls love everything from dinosaurs and math to art and soccer. Creating a design appeal for girls to never think something is only for boys.
Girls Will Be
The brand wants the world to know girls are more than pretty and sweet, also strong and smart and fierce. Being their reason why they create clothes for girls designed for active play and going on adventures.
Girls Will Be believes that girls clothes don’t have to always involve pink and sparkles. Hoping to make girls feel inspired, confident, and ready for anything when they put on this brand of clothes.
The origin for the brand started with science tees for girls and their signature “not-so-short” shorts! Their purpose was to give girls more options to express their individuality.
Options that celebrate the wide variety of girls’ interests and styles. Options that let girls be kids. Options they believe that parents won’t find in most stores. This brand of clothes for girls truly breaks the mold in so many ways and we at CharmPosh have to agree!
Yes, you will find tons of pink and sparkly girls clothes on our site. However, we are so excited to see more clothing options for girls and expect to cover more empowering clothes for girls as well in the future …the times are changing !!
Inside Girls Will Be clothing discovery lab:
- An “In-The-Middle” Fit. Because girls need clothes that are comfortable and ready for action (not just skinny fits and short shorts!), without being boxy and oversized like most boys clothes. Learn more about our unique fit here.
- Stereotype-Busting Graphics. Because nothing is only “for boys” (not science, not dogs without bows, not anything!), and girls are bold and awesome too (and deserve more than “cutesy” sayings on their shirts!)
- Bold, Vibrant Colors. Because girls should have a choice of colors (not just pink and pastels!)
- No Frills. Because not all girls want to wear sparkles and ruffles and bows (at least not all of the time!)
- High Quality, Soft Fabrics. Because girls aren’t fragile and their clothes shouldn’t be either (our fabrics are super soft and lightweight, without being flimsy)
- And Pockets! Because girls needs pockets for their stuff, just like boys!
Well, enough said! These are the most empowering girls clothes in all the universe…hurry stack up on them now at Girls Will Be to discover more.